Atera Manufacturers Group it is part of the Maher Holding. Company founded in 1974 by a group of Spanish machine tool leader businessmen. The aim of its creation was developing a diverse range of activities in the global market.
Holding with subsidiaries specialized on:
• Machine tool manufacturing
• Developing activities on technological services
• High precision components manufacturing
• Distributing a wide and complete range of machine tools.
In 1985,they created Atera company.
Atera Manufacturers Group S.A. is the export and commercial division of Maherholding Group.
• Promoting the products of the manufacturers of the group and of different associate’s is its main mission.
• Pioneers at installing themselves abroad
• Clients and sectors: Oil and gas, Automotive, Railway, Naval and Aeronautics
• Markets: Countries with high content of state trade; North of Africa, East Europe, Rusia, Asia …